My Desert Every Night!
Because my food is usually lacking with nutrients, I take supplements to make up for it.
* DOGDIET requirements *
- Fasting: 23hrs daily. Drink plenty of water to stop hunger pains, growling and any other issues. I drink around 4L of water during my fasts with a tiny bit of sea salt for vital nutrients. DON'T use tablesalt. Its stripped of any nutrients.
- Exercise: make sure you keep exercising, it is vital in maintaining muscle during your fasting periods. I usually train in the afternoon around 3pm and take pre-workout powder 30mins prior. Using @bulknutrients
3x2.0 pre-workout powder ( banned soon ). My workout routine is up on an earlier post. Takes about 1hr to do, 6 days a week. Ab & glute work is also up on a previous post. Skip if abs & glutes are still sore.
- Meal: 1 meal preferably just before bed ( stay within your own calorie requirements). @myfitnesspal
is a handy app to find out your calories. Deficit if cutting, maintenance if maintaining & surplus if bulking. )
- Total nutrient requirements:
- Protein: 105g min, no max.
- Carbs: 0g min, no max.
- Fat: 80g min, no max.
- Calcium: 1000mg min.
- Potassium: 4700mg min.
- Fibre: 0g min.
- Vitamin C: 90mg
- Vitamin A: half a carrot for now. Haven't looked into supplement yet. .
Supplement dosages vary depending on nutrients lacking from the food you choose. Still researching so may alter or add to the list. The @myfitnesspal
app is handy to find out how much you need.
- My Current supplements include:
potassium - @swisseau
- Caltrate bone health - @cenovis
whey concentrate, L-glutamine, bcaas, creatine and zma
- carrot for vitamin A
Made using @quik_app