Facts about my new bed:
1. It is my biggest luxury. It's the first time I have ever chosen and bought my own bed, just for me, and I adore it. I genuinely get excited about climbing into it every night. It's Kingsize and made of copper, which is well luxe. It has 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets on it, because you've got to have something to aim for (yes, I'm looking at you, 1000 count beauties). 2. The mattress is a Simba hybrid mattress. It took some getting used to but I've decided I love it. I don't ache when I wake up anymore!
3. The fairy lights were gifted to me by a giant nomad from his discarded London flat and they light the copper frame up a treat.
4. The squishy yellow guy is called Frank. I don't know why because I bought and named him when I was pissed in a hotel one night, but he's a good bed buddy in lieu of giant nomads.
5. I like sleeping tucked under the sloping eaves. It's so safe and cosy under there! I've only hit my head twice!
6. I still don't have a bedside table so I'm resting a small copper tray on the radiator for my trinkets, right next to my Lumie and my radio. It's makeshift but it works.
7. I try not to resent the rigours of modern life necessitating my vacating this little corner haven every single day, but honestly, it's not easy when you have a nest this downy-delicious.
#mybed #newhome #nestintheloft #made #simba #copper #whitecompany #fairylights #cosy #autumn #comfort