Black Cherry Ice Cream Sandwiches *
OH YES!! I don’t care what time of year it is. It’s always a good time for an ice cream sandwich!
I received my pampered chef order earlier this week and I couldn’t wait to try this. It was SO much better than expected!
I used @gooddeesmix
brownie mix and @halotopcreamery
black cherry ice cream.
The portion is HUGE and come in at 6.8 carbs.
You can receive 25% off Good Dee’s mixes until 6:00 p.m. EST using the code BLACKFRIDAY. If you miss that deal, you can click the website in my bio and use coupon code LowCarbinIt for 15% off.
1 Good Dee’s Brownie Mix, plus package ingredients
2 pints HALO Black Cherry Ice Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Add 2 tablespoons of prepare brownie mix to each ice cream sandwich silicone well.
3. Bake for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, remove the ice cream from the freezer and set on the counter with lids off to soften.
4. Remove brownies from oven and cool on baking rack for 10 minutes. Then put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
5. Remove brownies from freezer. Clip the center section of the ice cream sandwich maker over top of one of your brownie trays.
Stir your ice cream and add approximately 1/2 cup in each well. Attach the other side of the ice cream sandwich maker over top of the ice cream and clip it in. Place in the freezer for at least four hours. Longer freeze times yield better results.
6. Remove from the freezer and gently peel back the edges of the top tray to release the sandwiches. Press the edge of one sandwich to see if the filling is fully set. If the filling is set, gently lift the tray away from the frame on one side. Set the tray aside. Over a piece of parchment paper or serving platter, remove the second tray. Starting from the outer edges of each sandwich, gently push the sandwiches into the parchment paper or platter.
Store them in the freezer. Place parchment paper in between each sandwich and put in covered container.