about 8 hours ago
☕️Grain Free Coconut Waffles☕️
1 1/2 cups almond flour
2 local, farm fresh eggs, whisked
1/4 cup canned coconut milk
1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
1 Tablespoon coconut flour
1 Tablespoon raw honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Plug in the waffle iron.
2. Whisk the eggs in a medium-large sized bowl.
3. Add the coconut milk, & whisk together with the eggs.
4. Next add the almond flour, & mix together.
5. Then add the shredded coconut, arrowroot powder, & baking soda, & mix together.
6. Lastly, add in the honey, vanilla, salt, & cinnamon. Mix together thoroughly.
7. Pour into the waffle iron, & cook until cooked through (about 4 minutes depending on your iron).